Monthly Archives: April 2013

Mortgage Insurance_Housing in Older, Declining Areas

Office Of Housing-federal Housing Commissioner – To assist in the purchase or rehabilitation of housing in older, declining urban areas….

Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grants (TEACH Grants)

Department of Education – To provide annual grants of up to $4,000 to eligible undergraduate and graduate students who agree to teach specified high-need subjects at schools serving primarily disadvantaged populations for four years within eight year…

Native American Programs

Administration For Children And Families – To provide financial assistance to American Indian non-profit Native Tribes and Villages, and for Native Hawaiians and Native American Pacific Islander organizations for the development and implementation o…